NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the My GM Rewards for Going Paperless Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. d/b/a GM Financial ("Sponsor"), 801 Cherry Street, Suite 3500, Fort Worth, TX 76102.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. CST on Dec. 9, 2019 and ends at 12:00 a.m. CST on Dec. 30, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding where otherwise prohibited by law or regulation, who are 18 years old or older at time of entry and who are current GM Financial Customers enrolled in Paperless Billing during the Promotion Period (“Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor, its advertising agencies, prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities' affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as members of such employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Any eligible Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes completing and submitting a sweepstakes entry form found at http://survey.gmfinancial.com/n/sweepstakes.aspx
Limit one (1) entry per person.
By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE: Two (2) entrants in each daily sweepstakes drawing will be chosen at random to receive 100,000 points from My GM Rewards redeemable for allowances toward accessories, service and purchase of products as described at MyGMRewards.com.
There is no monetary/retail value associated with the My GM Rewards Loyalty Program Points awarded in the Promotion. Customer must be an active member of My Rewards or enroll at www.mygmrewards.com and validate their account within 15 days of email notification to receive points. My GM Rewards Loyalty Program Points will be deposited into the Program account associated with the information shared by the award recipient during the verification process below. My GM Rewards Loyalty Program Points will be deposited into the Program account on or after January 31, 2020. My GM Rewards Loyalty Program Points are subject to the Program Terms & Conditions located on the Program Website. No cash alternative or award substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute award(s) of comparable value if an award listed is unavailable for any reason.
GENERAL AWARD CONDITIONS: Award recipients shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable award. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any award furnished by third parties in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH AWARDS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of drawing. Each drawing is separate and unique. The odds reset with each drawing.
7. AWARD RECIPIENT SELECTION: There will be fifteen (15) random drawings conducted by Sponsor or its designee. The first drawing will take place on or about December 9, 2019 and the last drawing will take place on or about December 30, 2019. During that period drawings will take place on non-holiday weekdays to select two (2) award recipients from among all eligible entries that have been received on or before 12:00 a.m. CST of the preceding day.
All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate award recipient. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
NOTICE TO AWARD RECIPIENT: After verification of Paperless Enrollment attempts to notify a potential award recipient will be made using an email address associated with the electronic entry. Sponsor is not responsible for communication problems of any kind. Award recipients will be notified by email approximately one business day after the random drawing. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential award recipient does not respond within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential award recipient, such potential award recipient will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate award recipient may be selected.
8. PRIZE CLAIM DOCUMENTS AND VERIFICATION OF AWARD RECIPIENT: Potential award recipients will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (“Affidavit”) and receiving the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all eligibility requirements. If the Affidavit is not received by Sponsor within five (5) business days after transmission of the Prize Claim Documents (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the award recipient may be disqualified at sponsor’s discretion and an alternate award recipient may be selected. The award recipient also will be required to share My GM Rewards account information to allow for the addition of points into the account. If the award recipient fails to share a valid and current My GM Rewards account for delivery of the points within 30 days, the award recipient may be disqualified and an alternate award recipient may be selected.
9. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION AND LEGAL NOTICE: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or its designee(s). Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, be implemented for reasons beyond its control. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts located in or near Fort Worth, Texas. By entering, all award recipients and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in or near Fort Worth, Texas. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) under no circumstances will the entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable by either party; and (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENT(S) OR DESIGNEE(S) ARE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Decisions of the Sponsor and its agents are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, its advertising agencies, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advisers and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of each (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or communications; computer, mobile phone, telephone, cable, satellite, internet, website or text messaging disruptions or inaccessibility or other access issues that might hinder or prevent the ability of a person to enter or win the Sweepstakes or claim a prize; or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, electronic, human, printing, distribution or production errors. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes.
By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants and award recipients (i) release and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, injury, death, litigation, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind and arising out of or that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from or relating to the participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or participant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto) and (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final.
Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the award recipient from among all entries received from the unaffected portion of the Sweepstakes or by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND AWARD RECIPIENTS LIST: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules (available during the Sweepstakes Period) or a Winners List (available one (1) month after the end of the Sweepstakes Period), send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: “December 2019 My GM Rewards for Going Paperless” Sweepstakes – OFFICIAL RULES – or – WINNERS (please specify which), GM Financial, ATTN: Marketing Department, 801 Cherry Street, Suite 3500, Fort Worth, TX 76102.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
©2019 AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. d/b/a GM Financial. GM Financial and the GM logo are trademarks of General Motors LLC.