When submitting a request for coverage under the SCRA, please be prepared to
provide the following information:
- A copy of your active duty orders. You can send a copy of your active duty orders,
a letter from your commanding officer on military letterhead, or some form of official
notification. The notification should include your name, Social Security Number,
and active duty date.
- Name and address of your military base.
- The name and contact information for your designated Power of Attorney. A copy of
the Power of Attorney document will be requested.
- The name of the insurance company who will maintain insurance on the vehicle.
- Where the vehicle will be stored.
- Contact person on the account and who will be handling your payments.
- If the point of contact is someone not currently listed on the account, it will
be requested that you sign an authorization letter to authorize the individual to
obtain account information in your absence.