Explore Your Path to a Career with GM Financial
Looking for your first job? Seeking to launch a career? Pursuing your next opportunity? Whatever your situation, we offer a broad range of jobs among our diverse community of people. See if GM Financial is right for you.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER PROGRAM
Our unique program for Strategic Account Managers (SAM) is a three- to six-month career development experience that prepares you for an Account Manager role upon completion.
- Support and market GM Financial products
- Maintain effective communication with dealers and appropriate internal partners
- Engage in continuous learning opportunities
- Rotate through a series of key roles within the organization to build a strong network
- Frequent travel required
From positions tied directly to planning and testing to hands-on opportunities to explore digital solutions, you’ll find our IT department is built on a foundation of technical innovation and problem solving.
- Network operations
- Enterprise support
- System compatibility and integration
- Casual and collaborative work environment
GM Financial consistently aims to extend outstanding service to our customers. If you join our Customer Experience or Customer Service team, you’ll interact daily with our customers via phone, messaging or other communication channels.
- Payment processing and coordination
- Customer account management and assistance
- Remarketing services to manage resale of pre-owned inventory
- Auto auction and dealer relations
- Contribute to customer lease-end process
Our headquarters are located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and offer professional opportunities that help us remain competitive within the auto finance industry. From payroll and accounting to product development, our corporate culture is based on five core values.
- We win with integrity by always doing the right thing
- We earn customers for life by putting them at the center of everything we do
- We promote teamwork to achieve extraordinary results
- We strive for operational excellence
- We foster team member growth and invest in our communities
Career opportunities for entry-level talent
GM Financial's Service Desk and Desktop Support are the troubleshooting teams that help keep the technical side of the business going. From solving problems to installing the latest tools of the finance industry, the teams rely on their know-how and customer service skills to get the job done and keep momentum moving in the right direction.
Business systems are constantly evolving, and IT’s engineering teams are at the forefront of the change, maintaining GM Financial’s technological stability in areas such as network operations, telecommunications, provisioning services and monitoring.
GM Financial's architects and developers focus on creating and perfecting the technological tools of the future, ensuring seamless compatibility and integration into the company's existing systems.
Data security is essential at GM Financial. IT administrators evaluate and store this data, while information security ensures the reliability, safekeeping and quality of all electronic data for the business.
It takes constant vigilance to keep GM Financial's many business systems online, and IT's analysts use a keen eye and relationship with business partners to evaluate the varying applications and maximize the flow of information.
Within such a broad and extensive department as IT, it takes specialized team members to support, track and ensure compliance for IT's many projects. Team members from varying enterprise system support teams and the Project Management office use a combination of technical expertise, business knowledge and communication skills to keep projects on schedule.
Discover the importance of community investment among our team members.
Connect with us
To get in touch with one of our recruiters about internship and job opportunities, email Intern@gmfinancial.com.