Enhance your career and life
GM Financial’s benefits plan is designed to enhance your career and life. It’s comprehensive, offering you peace of mind and covering a range of services to meet your unique needs.
Employee health is our top priority. GM Financial was honored to be selected as a 2021 recipient of the Cigna Well-Being Award for demonstrating a strong commitment to improving the health and well-being of its employees through a workplace wellness program.
GM Financial’s benefits give you the opportunity to invest in your future and purchase additional financial security for yourself and your family. You’re covered day in and day out.
Our goal and approach to a hybrid work arrangement is flexibility. This allows us to effectively balance both personal and professional needs of team members. While each role varies in function, we approach each department’s responsibilities with that flexibility in mind.
Cigna Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated services rates and out-of-network allowed- amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options starting day one of employment
- Pretax Health Savings Account and/or Flex Spending Account
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave benefit
- Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies program
- Life and disability insurance benefits
- Wellness program, including health coaching and wellness rewards
- Discounted gym memberships
- Tobacco-free discount and tobacco cessation program
Compensation & Retirement Savings
- Market-competitive base pay
- Company performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching 100% up to the first 5% and fully vested in three years
- Flexible time off via floating holidays and personal days
- Retire-wise Retirement planning seminar
- Leadership training
- Education reimbursement
- College-bound fund
- Rewards and recognition program
- Recruiting system for internal mobility and advancement
- Online courses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pretax dependent care benefits
- Employee discounts from local and national retail and service providers
- Community Service Hours – eight hours of paid time off for full-time team members and four hours for part-time team members to volunteer each quarter
- Dollars for Doers – monetary contributions to nonprofit organizations where our team members volunteer
- Two Walk/Run/Cycle entry fees reimbursed per year
GM Vehicle Discounts
- Employee Discounts on purchases of new GM vehicles
- GM Company-owned Vehicle Purchase Program
- GM discounts for family and friends