Municipal Lease helps you protect your investment.
Whether it's a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac, municipalities need vehicles in order to function. GM Financial has the right option that allows public entities to make lease payments over the useful life of their essential-use vehicles. The payments under a lease program are subject to annual budgetary appropriation and are typically included as a line item in the operating budget and not considered debt.
- Low, tax-exempt rates
- Easy and convenient documentation
- No processing fees
- Master lease agreement available for multiple-unit purchases
- No excess wear-and-tear charges
- No mileage restrictions
- Service contracts can be included
- Municipality titled as owner at time of purchase
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly payment options
- Immediate acquisition of vehicles at current prices
- Preserves cash flow – 100% financing available
Who qualifies for Municipal Leasing?
Most political subdivisions and their agencies, as defined in IRS Section 103, are eligible.
- Cities, towns, villages
- Fire departments
- Police departments
- Park districts
- Water districts
- School districts
- Public hospitals
- EMS departments
Find a local GM Fleet Dealer near you.