Pay By Military Assistance Company (MAC)

Please Note: Currently available to US customers only.

To qualify for the MAC program, the following applies:

  • You must be in active military service; or
  • A Federal employee

Visit the Military Assistance Company* Website for more details about paying your bill(s) through the Military Assistance Company. You may also call them directly at 1-800-765-2110.

Visit our Servicemembers' Civil Relief Act (SCRA) page to learn more about the program and determine if you qualify.

* A fee may apply.